INFIN is ideal for truck dealers, earth moving equipment dealers, industrial equipment dealers, mine equipment dealers or any other similar industry. Unlike most Dealership Systems on the market, INFIN caters for every industry individually and will adapt to your requirements if not already met.
Some truck & plant dealer features include:
- Search with images making it very easy to identify stock
- Stock Lists, Delivery Notes and Profit Reports with stock images
- SAPD Register can be printed at any time for any time period as required by law for second-hand dealers
- Stock Purchase Form along with VAT264 Form will automatically be completed and printed for seller to sign
- NaTIS Control to keep track of equipment to be registered, transferred etc.
- Allocation of expenses to specific equipment or specific invoices for gross profit calculation
- Website Integration (Stock is uploaded and removed automatically from website)
- Trade-Ins on equipment which adds the traded-in equipment to current stock
- Add attachments to equipment e.g. PTO Shaft, Battery, User Manual, Service Kit etc. to ensure attachments are released when stock is collected and accurate stock takes can be made for attachments
- Exports are easy to manage as VAT can be removed from specific invoices and will display as VAT Exempt transactions on the VAT reports as well as the safe keeping of export documentation like SARS border documents, SARPCCO, Police Clearance etc.
- Multiple branches can be run from the same database allowing all branches to access the same information. Users can send sales leads or tasks to other branches and search through all stock from all branches
- Labour (hours spend by each worker on each item) can be booked against equipment when repaired to calculate accurate gross profits on each item
- Add as much additional information as required to promote your product and this will be uploaded along with your stock images unto your website
- Manage Consignment stock and easily draw reports on consignment stock and business owned stock